Saturday, August 11, 2012

Wow! We had an animal-inspired day!

We visited Animal Kingdom today ( as you may know)! We went on rides, saw some shows & ate some beat-up food! ;) Just kidding it was great! We went on a spinning roller coaster twice! We went fossil digging, until it started pouring! We ran through the rain & got soaked! We also went on Kali River Rapids, a raft ride together; we got drenched! It seems like we're at a water park, considering how wet we got!!! Sean & my dad went on Expedition Everest, a super-scary roller coaster! The girls chickened out, but we had fun seeing a show called It's Tough To Be A Bug! We also went on a fun ride called Dinosaur which is sort-of like an indoor non-scary roller coaster. Our last ride was in the rain. It was terribly wet but so much fun! I'll try to upload videos I took if I can but if I can't I'll try pictures! It was called Kilimanjaro Safari ride, and we saw really live wild animals close-up! Sorry if I wrote too much, but I'm pretty tired so good night everyone!!!
-Meghan :)

5 comments:

  1. The Dinosaur ride is just great, it is one thing that has stayed the same since the opening of the park but they took it out of EPCOT and put it in the Animal Kingdom, better idea. If you saw the Bug Movie then you must have been in the Tree of Life! Do your feet hurt yet? Sounds like you are having a blast! Thanks for the terrific updates, Meghan! Keep taking those pictures!Lots of Love and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sound like fun!! Meggie tell Sean and Bridgie to do a post one or twice. Sean will hate me for that. Hahah

    I would love to hear from Bridgie, too. You are really making my day here with all these updates. I will use your favorite compliment Meghan....its "PERFECT!"

    Mrs P & TIM..my little niece is a PERFECTIONIST and I love her for it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Sean said no way & Bridgie said I don't post! :) haha but I'll keep trying

      Delete
    2. Meggie,
      You are TERRIFIC and maybe you will be the next Jane Austin who is my favorite writer! Keep up the great reporting, you are doing fine!! I finally know what a Blog is! Bridget and Sean will write something after they go to Fantasyland that inspires everybody!! Have fun and keep writing and taking your wonderful pictures.

      Delete
  3. Yes, our feet are KILLING us!!!

    ReplyDelete